Friday 15 October 2010

NICOLE


I really like making cakes for friends, then you get to see their reaction (as well as eat some). I have decided the middle mini sized cake is my favourite, the really small mini ones (about 8cm wide) are good for just one person, but this size which is about 15cm wide is big enough to share .... and maybe small enough to scoff the lot if you felt like it.

This cake is a wheat free cake that just happens to be dairy free and have vegtables in it so it's practically good for you. It was a Lemon Birthday Cake from a great cook book called 'Red Velvet and Chocolate Heartache' by Harry Eastwood. The design is based on one I found on-line at Inspired by Michelle cake designs, which she had made for a friend called... Nicole.

I loved the colours and the great pink flower on top.

Happy Birthday Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment